In this section, you will learn about the customer journey and the benefits of using ANYpay Checkout
ANYpay Checkout provides a flexible, secure and easy way to integrate with PXP Financial for ecommerce payments, enabling a true Omnichannel solution across a variety of payment methods and sectors.
A customer would typically browse the merchant's website, adding items to their shopping cart in the process. Once they are ready to pay, they would press a "Pay" button to begin the Checkout process.
Behind the scenes, the transaction type and amount would be passed to PXP who will in return, provide a unique redirection URL for the merchant to redirect the card holder to.
Once re-directed to ANYpay Checkout (Natively or via an iFrame), the card holder is asked to select a payment method and enter their details to complete the payment. The card holder will be automatically authenticated via 3-D Secure 1.0 or 2.0 based on the Card's Issuer support for either version. All sensitive data is securely captured on PXP's PCI Level 1 certified services, so no card data passes through the merchant's website, reducing their PCI scope.
Once completed, ANYpay Checkout redirects the card holder back to the merchant's website to the relevant URL (supplied in the initial checkout request) where they would receive confirmation of their order. The merchant would typically display an Order Confirmation screen or Error screen to the card holder based on the outcome.
If the merchant wishes to re-use the card details for subsequent payments outside of checkout, then they can optionally request the tokenised card number, along with the full payment response in a separate step.
- Device Responsiveness: ANYpay Checkout provides an optimal viewing experience by rendering automatically across a wide range of mobile, tablet and desktop devices and resolutions.
- Alternative Payment Methods: ANYpay Checkout supports 30+ alternative payment methods, such as PayPal, Sofort, Skrill, Neteller.
- Intelligent 3-D Secure: ANYpay Checkout supports 3-D Secure 1.0 at present, with 3-D Secure 2.0 coming soon. Once 3-D Secure 2.0 is supported, PXP will automatically use the 3-D Secure version supported by the card issuer to maximise approval rates and ensure liability protection for the merchant, which will be invisible to the card holder.
- Fraud Screening: ANYpay Checkout has built in fraud screening mechanisms to detect fraudulent transactions based on a number of risk factors.
- iFrame Compatible: ANYpay Checkout allows the merchant to display the payment screen within an iFrame to avoid the card holder re-directing away from the merchant website.
- Tokenisation: ANYpay Checkout allows the customer to store their card/payment account details securely for future use. This can be achieved with any transaction type. Should the merchant wish to re-use these card details for any other subsequent payment, they can request for the tokenised card number and then invoke any payment they wish, as and when required by using the obtained tokenised card number.
- Customisable Skin: ANYpay Checkout allows the merchant to customise the look and feel of the Checkout Page with the merchant's own logo and branding colours. Multiple skins can be configured and selected on a per API request basis if required.
- Customisable URL: ANYpay Checkout allows the merchant to brand the URL to their own domain address so it appears to the card holder that they never leave the merchant's website.
Merchant Branded: https://checkout.merchantwebsite.com/Checkout
Note: An SSL Certificate for the requested domain must be provided to achieve this.
- Google Analytics: ANYpay Checkout is integrated into Google Analytics so you are able to track your customer’s trends and gain a full insight on the payment process.
- Multi Language Support: ANYpay Checkout can be displayed in 18 different languages.
- Checkout Experience: ANYpay Checkout is presented to the customer in way that he/she can easily understand the process.
- Quick and Easy Integration. A payment can be set up with a single API call.
- PCI Level 1 Certified: ANYpay Checkout reduces the PCI scope for a merchant as card data is securely captured outside of the merchant's environment.
- Intelligent Error Handling: In case of an issue with the selected payment method, the customer can remain on the Checkout page and select alternative payment methods to successfully complete the payment.
ANYpay Checkout is fully device responsive and automatically renders to ANY device, with ANY resolution.
Multi Language Support
AR – Arabic
CS – Czech
DA – Danish
DE - German
EN - English
ES – Spanish
EU - Basque
FI – Finnish
FR – French
GA - Irish
IT – Italian
KO – Korean
NL – Dutch
NO – Norwegian
PL – Polish
PT – Portuguese
SV - Swedish
TR – Turkish
ZH – Chinese
Supported Transactions Types
Updated over 2 years ago